BOOK YOUR CORPORATE GOLF DAY NOW from only $20 per person.
Book now for Spring & Summer
Take the pressure out of the office and onto the golf course by creating a fun and healthy way to interact and compete with your colleagues at the Sunshine Golf Club.
Catering for groups from 12-128, and a spectrum of golf format options to your group size including Ambrose, Stableford, 4BBB and more.
or call Pro-Shop on (03) 9363 2639 or email: email@example.com
The Sunshine Golf Club can offer an array of services for your Corporate Golf Day:
- 18 or 9 holes of golf on a championship course;
- Electric carts;
- Professional tuition;
- Full catering facilities;
- Registration set up with clothed tables and decorations;
- Microphone, lectern and whiteboard upon request;
- Full directional signage for pre and post golf function;
- Welcome announcements and rules explanation;
- Organisation of on course activities and collection for post golf presentations;
- Banner erection and collection (signage limited);
- Post Golf presentation and prize set up with clothed tables and decorations;
- Collating of golf day scores with winners list;
- We can help you with your trophy needs from our fully stocked professional shop;
On-course refreshments – A drinks cart can be used to travel around the course, fully stocked with alcoholic and non-alcoholic refreshments, chocolate bars and snacks;and
- Gift Packs – Gift Pack giveaways can be arranged, a range of golfing accessories included. Logo balls, caps, ball markers, divot tools, tees and other apparel are just a few option
The Sunshine Golf Club is committed to excellence in service and can ensure a most memorable occasion for your event. Let Sunshine Golf Club make your corporate or group golf day perfect to a tee. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and for any further information regarding Corporate memberships.
Steve Symmons – The Lighthouse Foundation
“We chose their “Extras” option: We had exclusive access to “The Pavilion” (a separate building away from the Clubhouse with its own bar facilities) for the entire day; Sunshine supplied unique scorecards printed for our event (incorporating all our sponsors’ logos); plus every player received a special A4 colour “Pros tips” to assist them negotiate the course. Players enjoyed a gourmet barbecue on completion during which we made all the presentations…….
Just 15-minutes (16km) west of Melbourne’s CBD and a similar distance from Melbourne Airport, Sunshine was easily accessible to all our players via the Western Ring Road, WestGate and Princes Freeways.
And with a view to die for back across to the Melbourne city skyline. Yep. We’re going back there next year!”